||4/29/2008 2:06:29 PM
There is a great asp.net developer opportunity immediately available in Jacksonville, FL. This opportunity is with a great and growing company. They are looking for someone who wants to learn new software and skills while continuing to improve on their current ones.
Please e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The senior ASP.NET developer should have experience in software development, developing large scale, multi-tiered applications, specifically developing applications using Microsoft technologies. This developer should have a strong desire to build next-generation web applications and will specialize in building responsive web UI's with AJAX and similar technologies. Prior success in and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment with aggressive development cycles is critical. You must also be capable of leading a small team to take these ideas to implementation. This position operates in a team-oriented environment. As a result, the incumbent must build and maintain strong and effective working relationships internally with product management, engineering, operations, quality assurance and technical support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Apply natural visual creativity and usability experience to establish user-centered designs, prototype specific design solutions and implement a world-class browser-based user interface for our product suite
- Provide strong leadership through all phases of development - product design, detailed UI design (working with an illustrator/graphic designer), functional requirements development and creation of style guide documentation and supporting tools
- Support other developers including participation in peer code reviews to ensure the successful implementation of the their designs
- Establish and enforce interface consistency while developing innovative designs
- Participate in development of effective coding and development practices.
- Define and implement code reuse strategy
- Document and explain feature specifications for complex and/or innovative features
- Experience working with or interfacing with Linux/Unix based environments