||7/26/2007 11:25:19 AM
Small but growing commercial software company in Tampa seeks a Sr. ASP.Net/C# Software Engineer. This is a full-time position, local candidates strongly preferred.
In this role you will be responsible for designing, developing, testing, and maintaining various features of proprietary software. The ideal candidate will have a strong technical background with significant overall product development experience that includes significant experience with ASP.Net.
- Program in C# and ASP.Net using VS.Net to implement new product features, enhancements, and bug fixes
- Assist in estimation, scheduling and prioritizing you own tasks
- Communicate effectively with peer engineers on coding assignments to get instruction and code review
- Communicate effectively with Quality Assurance team when necessary to troubleshoot and fix defects
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum of 6 years experience in commercial software development
- Experience using Visual Studio.Net, C#, and ASP.Net, preferred (C++ or Java experience a plus)
- Experience developing software products (as opposed to in-house application development)
- Ability to handle project independently and work well in a team environment
- Experience with source code management system (i.e. CVS or Visual Source Safe)
- Technical proficiency with SQL Server and Oracle databases
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience as a team leader is a plus
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card holder.
Qualified candidates should send a Word copy of their resume to: email@example.com
Rita Technology Services
Over 35 years of IT Search & Consulting